Monday, March 10, 2014

Our stories

When I began to consider writing this blog, I wanted to connect all of the pieces of me in one place, with one purpose. To show people that we are all in this together and through God's mercy and grace we will get through it. My husband and I have a beautiful life together. Two amazing kids and the love of a lifetime for each other. But we also have troubles. We've faced many of them head on, with the armor of God and the love of our friends and family. Others, under the covers barely surviving. Wondering how we would ever make it.

And others we still face. 
Every day. 

I read a great blog a few weeks ago about telling our stories at We are that Family. 

Each of us have things we need to share. Stories that deserve to be told. Miracles and tragedies. And miracles through tragedies. In every circumstance that we have faced, God has brought us through. 

I saw this quote and was inspired to encourage you to tell your story. 

So do it! Share you miracles and tragedies. Someone needs to know they aren't alone. And you'll find healing too.



No comments:

Post a Comment