Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you....

Yes. The title was a musical reference. There may or may not be many more where that came from.

Hello friends. As I contemplated writing this MY FIRST EVER blog title, it occurred to me that most everyone reading this would be doing so out of obligation because you are probably related to me or we've been friends for a long time.  So technically you probably know more about me that you wish you did. None the less, I've decided the enter the blogging world.  And since I've always been fashionably late with trends (missing most all together), I followed suit with this one too. As 2013 comes to a close, I have reflected on this past year with wonder at all God has done in our lives. Looking forward to 2014, I can only imagine what is in store for our family. Whatever that may be, I pray that you will follow us (and hopefully be encouraged) on this journey as I attempt to connect the dots on what God is doing in our lives.

Truly His,
Mama Dot

6 comments:

  1. I miss you...your smile, infectious cheery personality your music filling the pod and your sweet spirit warming my heart. Thank God for social media and the fact that there's no separation in the spirit. Blessings and favor to you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more blogs, Mama Dot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not read out of obligation at all :) Good luck to you on this new venture! Fun fun fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inspiration! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will admit reading out of semi-obligation in that I don't want your sister to write mean things about me in her blog ;). I'm glad to welcome you to the Faith-based blogging world and wish you much joy and peace in the new year. By the way, the dog poop blog was really good!

    ReplyDelete